Sunday, August 04, 2013

Welcome to Bukky's Space



Hiiiiiiiii. Welcome to my blog!

I started blogging in 2009. I published just one post on my first blog in 2009 and that's about all the blogging i have done so far.I have wanted to start this new blog for a long time. I attempted it in 2011 and i called it Get Inspired but i never published any post.(covers face in shame) But now, I'm ready to start again; to write from my heart and publish other writers too with the hope to entertain, educate and most of all inspire you to greatness.
Please stick with me and drop your comments too, i need all the encouragement i can get :D

2 comments:

  1. I do understand some of that. It leaves one wondering if one is really a writer when one doesn't actually write.
    A hearty welcome to this newborn to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your hearty welcome. Indeed, one has to wonder about a writer who never gets to write. Let's hope that's not my story. I have a good feeling about this one(winks)

      Delete